Is your listing ready?
Here is a checklist that will help with the preparation of each property before the photographer arrives.
- Remove trash cans or any debris
- Take away any toys, bikes, and signs
- Clear cars from driveway
- Make sure all grass is trimmed and leaves are swept away
- Remove all for sale signs from the property
- Open all blinds to draw in natural light
- Make sure all lights are properly working
- Hide any dog/cat beds, toys, and bowls
- Feel free to leave all doors open to promote an open and inviting space
- Make the beds and remove all distracting pillows /covers
- Items that are not included for sale should be stored away
- Conceal wires from view
- Store away any remotes
- Remove all items from countertops and islands
- Clear sink of any dishes
- Hide or remove trash cans
- Clear all items from the refrigerator doors
- Hide any toothbrushes, personal items, and sanitary products from countertops and showers
- Make sure that all toilet seats are down
- Refrain from placing towels on sink countertops
As your professional photographer, we assume no liability to moving furniture. For the safety of our photographers and clients we will shoot all properties as is. If there are any items that need to be removed, please do so before the photographer arrives.
If an item can not be removed, please let us know and we will confirm with our editorial team if that item can virtually be removed from the photo.